Etsy Literary Love

Saturday, July 10, 2010


Lately I've been finding way too many literature inspired pieces on Etsy.
My favorite is this coffee mug with a quote from Mr. Darcy (P&P), found
here.


Do I need this coffee mug? No, of course not. Do I want this coffee mug?
Absolutely! Coffee + quote from Jane Austen = Be still my heart.



Another fun one, a pillow with an illustration from
The Chronicles of Narnia, found
here.



And one final Pride and Prejudice item, hand-painted art found here.
They also have a wonderful Jane Eyre bookmark.


p.s. Etsy is dangerous.

8 comments:

Natalie~Coffee and a Book Chick said...

Oh, my, a dream come true! Anything with Mr. Darcy? Sign me up!! :)

Captain Nick Sparrow said...

I may be getting one of those pillows for my nephew this Christmas!

One of my favorite etsy sellers has book stuff and movie stuff: http://www.etsy.com/shop/elloh
(Sorry, she has more Pride & Prejudice stuff so I'm probably not helping!)

Cat said...

I love the Brookish store and bought that mug for a friend earlier in the year..It's a gorgeous quality too. LOVE those finds and yes, etsy is incredibly dangerous. ;)

Chrisbookarama said...

I've been eying that mug for months now. I'm going to have to give in and buy it.

Anonymous said...

Etsy IS dangerous. Be careful. :P

Melissa (Avid Reader) said...

Captain - That Etsy shop is awesome! I love the tiny book key chains and all of the Breakfast at Tiffany pieces. You shouldn't be encouraging me!

Cat - You always wonder about the quality when shopping online. It's good to know it' lovely in person, (well, kinda bad to know, because now I want it even more).

Kristen said...

I try to stay away from etsy because it is like crack. And now you're making me go there and drool. ::sigh::

Anonymous said...

That coffee mug is great. Unfortunately I don't drink coffee, but it could always be used for tea ;)