My 20th Dewey 24-Hour Readathon!

Thursday, October 21, 2021

********  UPDATED HOUR 13********

I can't believe this my 20th readathon (see links below). My 20th!!! I'm doing things differently this year. I'll be at a lake house all weekend and I'm tackling some cleaning projects and chasing kids, so in the true spirit of the readathon I'll be attempting to fit in lots of reading, but I'll be spreading it out over 48 hours instead of 24. 

Here's a link for more info about the Dewey Readathon. Today you can find me posting on Litsy and Instagram as @avidreader25 as well as here. I love being able to participate, even in an unconventional way. 

Reading Stats

Pages Read: 367
Currently Reading: Address Unknown 
Books Finished: 3, Elevation, The Book of Will, Nathan

Introduction Quiz:
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? A lake house in Southern Indiana

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? Address Unknown 

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? Coconut cashews

4) Tell us a little something about yourself! We just got back from a trip to Texas. We've had a fun week enjoying fall break with lots of reading, a zoo trip, and building forts. 

5) If you participated in the last readathon, what’s one thing you’ll
do differently today? I'm spreading my reading out over the weekend since much of the day on Saturday I will be cleaning and spending time with family. 


PAST READATHON POSTS:
April and October 2011 / April and October 2012 / April and October 2013 April 2014 / April and October 2015 /April and October 2016  /  April and October 2017 / April and October 2018April and October 2019April and October 2020. April 2021. 

No comments: