A few questions and answers
Saturday, February 18, 2012Posted by Melissa (Avid Reader)
I was tagged by Suey at It's All About Books to answer the following questions.
1. You must post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
3. Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them!
Suey's Questions to Me:
1. Do you bake? What's your favorite thing to make? I don't bake a lot, but I make madeleines for the Huz every Christmas.
2. What's your favorite quote? "The world is a great book, they who never stir from home read only a page." — St. Augustine
3. What's your biggest pet peeve? When people complain about not having enough time and money to do the things they want. You never really have enough time and money to do things, but if it's a priority, you find a way to make it happen.
4. Who's your current favorite TV couple? Anna and Bates from Downton Abbey!
5. Where's the best place you've ever visited? London and Budapest
6. What would you do if you could do anything for a whole day? I can't get too far away in one day, so I'll say read all day, afternoon movie and dinner and drinks with my favorite people at night.
7. Look on the floor by your bed... do you have books there? How many? No books on the floor (I have a dog), but 16 next to the bed.
8. What's the best book you've read so far this year (since January)? The Fault in Our Stars and As You Like It
9. What's your favorite book genre? Classics and literary fiction
10. What are you making for dinner tonight? White chicken chili, perfect for cold days.
11. Why eleven questions? Any guesses? Um, because This Is Spinal Tap is awesome?
1. What's your favorite souvenir you've bought on a trip?
2. How many times have you moved?
3. What movie should win the Best Picture Oscar this year?
4. Do you have a dream job? What is it?
5. Favorite Girl Scout cookie?
6. Guilty pleasure TV show you watch?
7. What question do you hate it when people ask you?
8. Your favorite pet you've ever owned?
9. What's the first book you remember reading?
10. What's your favorite drink?
11. What's one thing on your Bucket List?
Tagged: I'm tagging people who have commented lately and as far as I can tell, have not been tagged yet. If you want to post your answers, please do, but you don't have to.
1) Alex at The Sleepless Reader
3) Teacher/Learner at Whatcha Readin', Books?
4) Jeanne at Necromancy Never Pays
5) Cori at Let's Eat Grandpa!
6) Kristi at Kristi Loves Books
7) Kat at No Page Left Behind
8) Ruby at A Thousand Books with Quotes
9) Bybee at Naked without Books
10) Two Biblimaniacs
11) Shelley at Book Clutter
Photo by moi.