Top Ten Things On My Bookish Bucket List
Tuesday, March 25, 2014Posted by Melissa (Avid Reader)
This week's Top Ten from The Broke and the Bookish asks for the Top Ten Things On My Bookish Bucket List. Most of mine are about visiting literary landmarks because that combines travel and reading, my two favorites.
1) Visit Oscar Wilde’s grave in the Père Lachaise Cemetery in Pairs
2) Attend the Jane Austen Festival in Louisville
3) Visit Prince Edward Island (Anne of Green Gables)
4) Go on a Lord of the Rings tour in New Zealand (movies based on books count!)
5) Visit Thoreau’s cabin at Walden Pond
6) Visit Jane’s Austen’s grave in Winchester, England.
7) Meet Markus Zusak, Nick Hornby, and Stephen King
8) Visit the Roald Dahl Story Centre and Museum in England
9) Visit Hemingway’s home in Key West
10) Visit Edith Wharton’s home (The Mount) in Lenox, Massachussetts
Here’s a list of 10 of my favorite bookish things I’ve done!