This week's Top Ten from The Broke and the Bookish asks for the Top Ten Books on My Spring 2014 TBR List. I’ve got an interesting collection of books that I need to read for my book club, challenges, trip planning and a few just because books.
1) The Warden and Barchester Towers for my Chronicles of Barsetshire Read-Along
2) The Lotus Eaters by Tatjana Soli
3) Positively Fifth Street by James McManus
4) Twenty Years by Alexandre Dumas
5) The Invisible Bridge by Julie Orringer
6) Blankets by Craig Thompson
7) The Origin of Species by Charles Darwin
8) This is the Story of a Happy Marriage by Ann Patchett
9) Dune by Frank Herbert
10) New Zealand and Australia travel guides!
Have you read any of these? Which one should I start with?