The Classics Club is hosting another Classics Spin! Pick 20 books off your Classics Club List. On Monday (the 19th) they will announce a random number and you have to read that number off the list you created sometime in August or September. I’ve listed a mixture of books I’m dreading, ones I’m looking forward to, very old ones, relatively new ones, big ones, small ones, etc. Can’t wait to see what I’ll be reading!
**UPDATE My spin book is #4 Galapagos by Kurt Vonnegut!**
1) The Brothers Karamazov by Fyodor Dostoevsky
2) Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
3) Giovanni's Room by James Baldwin
4) Galapagos by Kurt Vonnegut
5) The Winter of Our Discontent by John Steinbeck
6) Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift
7) The Magnificent Ambersons by Booth Tarkington
8) Germinal by Émile Zola
9) Sanditon by Jane Austen
10) Light in August by William Faulkner
11) Babylon Revisited by F. Scott Fitzgerald
12) Comedy of Errors by William Shakespeare
13) Pippi Longstocking by Astrid Lindgren
14) Maurice by E. M. Forster
15) The Forsyte Saga by John Galsworthy
16) The Swiss Family Robinson by Johann David Wyss
17) Roughing It by Mark Twain
18) The Warden by Anthony Trollope
19) If On a Winter’s Night a Traveler by Italo Calvino
20) One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel G. Marquez
You can check out the complete details here.
Image from here.