Happy Easter!

Friday, April 22, 2011


I have both Friday and Monday off work (woo hoo!) so I'm looking forward to relaxing and attending lots of Easter lunches/dinners with family. I will be spending time with my husband and Ollie (see above), cooking for said family get togethers, attempting to read a little bit, and possibly doing some cleaning around the house (boo). The weather here is rainy, rainy, rainy, which limits the outdoor activities, but everything else should be fun and keep us very busy.

I hope all of you have a wonderful Easter weekend!

Photo by moi.

13 comments:

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

Have a Happy Easter, and give cute Ollie a hug for me.

Kristi said...

Have a wonderful Easter weekend! We don't have any family nearby so we're going to spend some time visiting castles over the next couple of days. We're lucky to have sunshine, but I'm not sure how long that will last.

Enjoy your family and reading. I hear you on the cleaning, though. No fun!

Amanda said...

Happy Easter to you too!

Sandy Nawrot said...

I know my mom said that it was just miserable weather up there...cold and rainy. Still, a day off is a day off! Enjoy!

Ben said...

What is an awesome looking puppy you've got there. Pit Bull?

Melissa (Avid Reader) said...

Kristi - Enjoy the castles, I'm jealous!

Sandy - Agreed, I don't care what the weather is like if I have the day off.

Ben - He's a Chesapeake Bay Retriever and is almost 5 months old.

B said...

Happy Easter! Enjoy your long weekend.

Tasha said...

Happy Easter! Hooray for your long weekend.

BookQuoter said...

Happy easter. Enjoy lots of eating and family time. We've all started gaining weight here, and it's only Friday:) Is this Ollie's first Easter?

Melissa (Avid Reader) said...

BookQuoter - It is his first! I don't think he should eat a peep, but I may have to sneak him an extra dog biscuit or two.

Jeanne said...

Ollie is getting even cuter. It's rainy here too, and my son (15 now) and I are disappointed that we can't hide eggs outside! We might anyway if it's not actually thundering.

LindyLouMac said...

Buona Pasqua :)

Melissa (Avid Reader) said...

Jeanne - He's growing like a weed! I think you're never too old for an Easter egg hunt.