Audio Book Challenge Completed!

Friday, April 2, 2010


I'm officially done with the "obsessed" level (20 books) of the Audio Book Challenge hosted by Royal Reviews. I will continue to read audiobooks this year, but I won't list anymore in this challenge since it's complete. Woo hoo!

JANUARY

1) For One More Day by Mitch Albom

2) G is for Gumshoe by Sue Grafton

3) Great Expectations by Charles Dickens

4) The Known World by Edward P. Jones

5) The Wordy Shipmates by Sarah Vowell

6) The White Tiger by Aravind Adiga

FEBRUARY

7) Slam by Nick Hornby

8) Paper Towns by John Green

9) Zeitoun by Dave Eggers

10) The Bean Trees by Barbara Kingsolver

11) Juliet, Naked by Nick Hornby

12) The Big Sleep by Raymond Chandler

MARCH

13) Bright-sided by Barbara Ehrenreich

14) Little Children by Tom Perrotta

15) Their Eyes Were Watching God by Zora Neale Hurston

16) Blue Highways by William Least Heat-Moon

17) Over Sea, Under Stone by Susan Cooper

18) How Starbucks Changed My Life by Michael Gates Gill

19) Fourth Comings by Megan McCafferty

20) Still Alice by Lisa Genova

3 comments:

Care said...

wow - that is SOME list. Did you love Still Alice? I've heard the audio of The Help is awesome. I love how you say 'read audiobooks' - maybe we can say 'ABSORB audiobooks'? whatever... I need to hear more books, myself.

Melissa (Avid Reader) said...

I did love Still Alice. It was wonderful. I'm actually on the final disc of The Help right now. It's so good! It's one of the best audiobooks I've read (or absorbed) in a long time.

Becca said...

Congratulations! Quite the accomplishment. Looks like you got to listen to some good books!