Off Seeing Hobbits & Kagaroos

Thursday, August 28, 2014


The time has FINALLY come! The Huz and I are headed to New Zealand, Australia, and Fiji for a couple weeks. After years of saving and planning this crazy adventure is finally happening!!!


So I will be away from this blog (and everything else) with incredibly limited access to technology (yay!) for the next couple weeks. I'm guessing I will still be posting some fun pictures on Instagram when possible for any of you that follow me there (avidreader25). Have a great couple weeks and I will be sure to share photos when I return.

Photos from here and here.

8 comments:

Arenel said...

I envy you so much! :) Have a great holiday and bring a lot of photos! :)

Anonymous said...

That sounds like a great time. I'm heading to Australia for the first time next year to live.

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

Have a wonderful time - how special.

Melissa (Avid Reader) said...

Thanks guys! I can't wait to be there!

thewanderingbookmark - How awesome! I hope you love it.

JoAnn said...

Have a great trip!!

Leslie @ This is the Refrain said...

Ahhh! Enjoy. I can't wait to see all the pictures!

Sandy Nawrot said...

I am so happy for the two of you. That is the trip of a lifetime! I cannot WAIT to see the pictures...you should have about three years worth of Wordless Wednesdays for us!

Anonymous said...

I am so envious! I hope you have/are having a wonderful time, and I look forward to reading about it on Avid Reader's Musings... :-)