This week's Top Ten from The Broke and the Bookish is a rewind freebie, so I'm listing my favorite top ten TV shows that have been cancelled. Not very bookish, but that's ok.
I'm always renting entire series of TV shows through netflix. If you're anything like me you're always trying to figure out what great TV shows you might have missed. So here's a list of a few of my favorites. Depending on your taste they're worth checking out!
1) Firefly – I’m a total Browncoat
2) Arrested Development – Can’t wait for the new episodes and then the movie!
3) Gilmore Girls – Pop culture, bookworm bliss in TV format
4) The Office (British version) – Before there Jim and Pam, there was Tim and Dawn, bonus points for knowing when to end the show.
5) LOST – There aren’t many shows that kept me on the edge of my seat throughout every episode, this was one of the few.
6) Pushing Daisies – Lee Pace is just adorable, I loved this quirky show
7) Alias – Butt-kicking heroine and J.J. Abrams twists, yes please
8) Party Down – Before he was beloved as Ben on Parks and Rec, Adam Scott starred in this gem.
9) Veronica Mars – Smart and snarky female PI … in high school (and now they're making a movie!)
10) Freaks and Geeks/My So Called Life – These two are both teen angst at their best
Runners up (other shows I really enjoyed): Better Off Ted, Wonderfalls, Sex and the City, Friends
Image from here.