Tagged, One Year
Saturday, October 16, 2010Posted by Melissa (Avid Reader)
I was tagged by at Whatcha Readin', Books? and I haven't done one of these before. I don't think I've actually said too much personal stuff about myself on this blog, so here we go.
Rules of the game (if you wish to participate):
- Accept the tag and link to the tagger at the beginning of your post.
- Answer the questions honestly in your post by listing four things.
- Pass on the love by picking four other people to tag and listing them at the bottom of your post.
Notify them that you tagged them.
4 Things That Are In My Handbag
- Burt’s Bees Chapstick (I’m an addict)
- A pashmina I bought in Prague
- My iPhone
- Madame Bovary
4 Favorite Things In My Bedroom
- My collection of bookmarks bought on dozens of trips
- A big framed copy of Klimt’s “The Kiss”
- The Huz
- My floating bookshelves and the books they hold
4 Things On My Desk
- My coffee mug
- A post-it noting what chapter I’m in for my current audiobook
- A page-a-day calendar of 1,000 places to see before you die
- A picture of my niece and two nephews
4 Things I've Always Wanted To Do (but haven't yet)
- Ride in a hot air balloon
- Attempt to make Coq Au Vin
- Watch every Best Picture Oscar winner
- Visit all 50 states (I’m at about 30)
4 Things I Enjoy Very Much At the Moment
- Catching glimpses of Sneaky Pete, the raccoon who's taken up residence in our yard
- My favorite TV shows returning with new episodes
- A good G&T
- The leaves changing colors
4 Songs I Can't Get Out Of My Head
- “Love Vigilantes” by Iron & Wine
- “M79” by Vampire Weekend
- “You Don’t Know Me” by Ben Folds and Regina Spektor
- “You And I” by Ingrid Michaelson
4 Things You Don't Know About Me
- I love Jeopardy
- I review about one play/musical a week on another blog
- I got married one year ago on Oct. 17th!
- I just started a new full-time job Oct. 1
4 Bloggers I'm Tagging
- Brenna at Literary Musings
- Jenners at Life...With Books
- Jessica at Park Benches & Book Ends
- Iris at Iris on Books
Photo by Burkett Photography of me and the Huz