Reading Rainbow

Monday, January 25, 2010

As the year winds to an end I'm picking a few reading challenges to tackle in 2010.

I recently found a fun one here at Lost in Books that I’m going to attempt. It’s called the Color Challenge. You pick 9 books with different colors in the title. I'll keep you all updated on my progress. Let me know if you're doing this challenge too!
Here’s what I’m hoping to read for this challenge…

Color Challenge: 9 books with 9 different colors in the title

"The White Tiger" by Aravind Adiga
"Black Water" by Joyce Carol Oates
"Half of a Yellow Sun by Chimamanda Ngozi
"The Green Hat" by Michael Arlen
"The Color Purple" by Alice Walker
"Briar Rose" by Jane Yolen
"Blue Highways: A Journey into America" by William Least Heat-Moon
"The Scarlet Thread" by Francine Rivers
"Silver Wedding" by Maeve Binchy


Penguin Classics found here.

No comments: