Oh 2012, what a beautiful year you have been! As I say goodbye to this year I can’t help but reflect on the fun adventures it held. Here’s a few great things that happened this year….
- Took yoga classes for the first time
- Let off a bunch of floating lanterns
- Went to my first Renaissance Faire
- Went to the Titanic museum in Tennessee
- Gave my first toast at a wedding
- Saw a play in Chicago
- Saw 26 plays or musicals
- Hosted my first baby shower for someone
- Threw a bachelorette party for someone
- Went to Montana, Minnesota and North Dakota for the first time
- Went White Water Rafting
- Made my very first pie
- Went to a Mad Men party and tried old drinks
- Went to a Superbowl celebration in the city that was hosting the game
- Started working from home a few days a week
- Toured a brewery
- Took a Greek cooking class
- Went to a murder mystery dinner
And of course there were loads of other great things along the way; books read, conversations had, road trips taken, weddings celebrated, etc.
What new things did you guys do this year? What new things do you want to try next year?
Have a fantastic New Year’s Eve and I hope 2013 is incredible for all of you!
Image from here.